The movie was about a girl named Riley, And the emotions inside her head. The emotions named; Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, and Anger are what Riley be Riley, But all of a sudden Sadness started acting strange and got Joy and her in trouble by sucking them out of headquarters. Also, the movie might be a bit sad and some parts funny and happy. I think we watched this movie to talk about kindness and you should always except someone's differences. One day, for some reason I felt super sad for no reason. And I feel like my emotions go a little crazy sometimes o-o
What I want to learn about this movie.
clearly, this movie has explained a lot about the characters and emotions in the story, but there is a few things that I'm still a little curious about.
- What happens if the body dies? how will they perish?
- Does emotions change? Do They become something else?
- Do the emotions die?
- Why is everyone else's emotions have the same gender as the person, but Riley has both female and male emotions.
- Why did Joy started crying? isn't she the emotion for happiness? not sad?
- what happens if the person is sick? do the emotions feel anything?
- When the person reads, Do the emotions also read?
- Why is all the memories in 3rd person?
- Why does Riley fall asleep SO DANG FAST???