1. Well, My start of the year was pretty scary for me. Considering I'm a new kid. Until Mr. Dorland came along. I was no longer scared. He was super nice, and I miss him for that. But then my life kept getting worse and counselling didn't do anything about it. Until the day Mrs. Bains and I had The Conversation. Then that's when Mrs. Bains and I finally got closer. Then I started making friends and getting along with people. So Yeah, My year went more than expected. And I feel like I only struggled with math.
2. The most memorable time was when Kiera and I met in French class. I was mostly showing off though... Hey! Look, I didn't go up to her and be like "hey look I did it on the first try." She said I did a good job and asked if we wanted to hang out tomorrow. Even thought it was a Friday...
3. Something I was proud in language arts was my spelling. I did a pretty good job with spelling.
Something I would like to improve on is writing stories for books.
The novel i enjoyed most was Touching Spirit Bear because it was very interesting. Even though it was a tiny bot well... Gory.
And I wasn't in a circle.
4. I feel like i struggled though reading too fast and butchering the words. That's pretty much it.
5. I was most proud of the time i made a mercury project. It had things to do with writing. People liked it because it was funny and humorous. They really like the part with the "Granny Wrinkles"
6. I feel like I still need to work on staying on track of what I'm writing. Because it seems like the reader is losing track of where the story takes place.
7. I think I'm quite good at making humour and expression in groups. But the again I really do have bad communication skills. And when I mean that I mean that I barely even talk in groups. I don't like being in groups because I feel way too shy all the time. Its like I cant get any words out of my mouth. Even though I'm so good at talking into a video.
8. I Think I'm okay at asking for help. All I do is "excuse me, I dont quite understand this, can you help me?" or something like that.
9. In Math I really struggled with percents and decimals because I'm not quite sure how to tell what number to put in a position. But the rest of Math, I'm okay. Since I've struggled through those two Math things I went into LST. It helped alot but for some reason I have a terrible memory in Math as well. So I still struggle a bit.
10. I Think in Math I did really good on Integers. But one thing was really challenging was dividing Them.
11. If I were to try to calm down, I would suggest drawing, writing, listening to music or relaxing. But if you're trying to calm down someone else you could compliment them or include them into a nice game.
12. Honestly, I think Project-Based learning is pretty interesting, and I like it. I really enjoyed using imovie in all my projects. It certainly makes it unique.
13. I Liked innovative learning because you can show how you're creative and it really helps with a person's perspective in writing. Believe it or not. Creating a story is all about your imagination, so use your creative imagination whenever you please.
14. Honestly, it really did nothing for me. Just different people around me. I would be achieving the same stuff if I have never moved seats.